Sunday 19 March 2017

Mothers Day cards

Had a lovely lazy Sunday watching craft telly and creating a few cards.
I've combined a few different things.
Firstly I made some gated cards using crafters companion grand entrance createacard die, Joanna sheens Sung Kim pad 1 and Sue Wilson's finishing touches spring foliage. I added tags from the stampin up That's the tag stamp set.


And just because I was in the mood I created 2 more cards this time using Sue Wilson's classic base die, the apple blossom, tranquil poppy and catkin stem dies. I also used the Portuguese background die and Megan tag die. I finished off with a peel off sentiment and a sizzix blossom embossing folder. 


All the die cutting and embossing was done using the Gemini, all the card used was scrapes from my scrap box. 
I've had fun today and just had a go. I hope you also get time to have a good play. 

Donna

1 comment: