Thursday 23 February 2017

Beautiful You

Good evening.
Finally got a bit of mojo to create a few cards using the new Stampin up stamp set Beautiful You. I was inspired by a paper pieced version of this stamp sent to me. So I have used that idea and made it my way.
Firstly I stamped the image onto cream paper twice I trimmed them down in size. I then stamped the same image onto 2 different coloured/patterned papers this makes 2 cards. I cut out the umbrella the ladies top and the skirt from the patterned papers. I used a craft knife on a glass cutting mat but you could use scissors. I then glued a pink umbrella and skirt and a blue top over the main stamped image. I inked around the edge and matted and layered up.  For the second card I used the opposite pieces. I then assembled the cards finishing them of with flowers, pearls gems and the sentiment.

This is my first post so I hope you like my cards.


Thanks for stopping by

Kevona 

3 comments:

  1. Donna, your cards are just lovely. I shall to have pop by regularly to see what else you have been making. Keep it up and well done on your new blog too.

    Alison x (Sheenie forum).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely first posting Donna! Your cards are beautiful and I am looking forward to reading and seeing more! Well done you!
    Sylvia (Grumpyknicks) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made a good start with your blog Donna and your cards look great. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete